Bloglines feed dump

by DaniGirl on November 10, 2006 · 10 comments

in Editorial asides

A special note to my Bloglines readers: if your Bloglines account is like mine, you got a dump of my last 25 posts in your feed reader this morning.

I have no idea why.

I didn’t change the settings, I haven’t been editing old posts… I’m perplexed. Anyway, just an apology, and you can ignore the big dump of posts, because there’s nothing new in any of them.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Friday…

1 nancy November 10, 2006 at 4:06 pm

I also got the same from some other blogs listed on my bloglines…chalk it up to a bloglines burp.

2 nancy November 10, 2006 at 4:06 pm

3 Karen Rani November 10, 2006 at 4:06 pm

Heh. You said big dump. Feel better?
Bloglines was down last night for a bit, so maybe that had something to do with it.

4 Karen Rani November 10, 2006 at 4:06 pm

Heh. You said big dump. Feel better?

5 Rebecca November 10, 2006 at 4:20 pm

I got a ton too. ‘Bloglines burp’ describes it very nicely indeed. No worries.

6 Rebecca November 10, 2006 at 4:20 pm

I got a ton too. ‘Bloglines burp’ describes it very nicely indeed. No worries.

7 DaniGirl November 10, 2006 at 5:36 pm

I’m laughing – I truly didn’t expect to get any comments on *this* post!
Hmmm, must be the bodily functions tie-in. We’re all four year old boys at heart, aren’t we?

8 DaniGirl November 10, 2006 at 5:36 pm

I’m laughing – I truly didn’t expect to get any comments on *this* post!

9 BubandPie November 10, 2006 at 7:35 pm

Bloglines just randomly threw out one of my old posts the other day. Something very odd is going on with the feeds, I think (I suspect it’s Blogger in Beta at fault, not Bloglines – after all, they’re only going to post what the feed spits out, right?).

10 BubandPie November 10, 2006 at 7:35 pm