I mentioned last month that Fisher-Price is about to launch a fun new campaign celebrating the many joys of mother- (and father!) hood. They’ll be inviting parents to share those moments when we are OVERjoyed, but also those moments when we are OVERwhelmed, OVERhugged, OVERtired and of course OVERstimulated! You know, just about every moment while you’re parenting, especially with wee ones in the house.
Last month, I shared my take on the idea on the theme of “overdue” – which I was three times in three pregnancies. I’m at the other end of the spectrum this month, because when it’s all said and done, tumuluous and overwhelming and amazing as it is, babyhood is over so soon!
(Sigh, two years ago this month we disassembled the crib for the last time. One of the hardest things to watch was the garbage truck hauling it away.)
Would you like to play along? Fisher-Price is inviting you to enter their contest and share YOUR moment of joy!
Fisher-Price is celebrating the full range of emotions that we, as parents, feel from time to time, from overjoyed and over the moon to overtired and overdue. Starting next week, you too can share your Million Moments of Joy by uploading a picture, video or text to enter the contest and see what other moms are feeling. By uploading a photo, you could be eligible to win one of eight weekly prize packs!
The value of each prize pack is approximately $200 and each prize pack consists of:
My Little Snugabunny™ Bouncer ($89.99 CAD)
Laugh & Learn™ Dance & Play Puppy ($59.99 CAD)
Ocean Wonders™ Aquarium ($54.99 CAD)
The contest launches next week on the Fisher-Price Million Moments of Joy page and will run for eight weeks.
Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Play Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Fisher Price’s Million Moments of Joy: OVERbalanced Eleven years ago today I was a brand new mother to a week old baby. I felt like my universe had been turned inside out! Despite the books, the websites, the magazines and the endless hours of research I’d done, nothing prepared me for the shock of those first few...
- (Nearly) Wordless Wednesday: A flashback In February, Fisher-Price will be launching a fun new campaign celebrating the many joys of mother- (and father!) hood. They’ll be inviting parents to share those moments when we are OVERjoyed, but also those moments when we are OVERwhelmed, OVERhugged, OVERtired and of course OVERstimulated! You know, just about every...
- Baby belly laughs and a Fisher-Price contest I love the serendipity of how this worked out. Just about the time we found a cache of old video clips of the boys as babies and toddlers, my friends at Fisher-Price announced the launch of a new contest where you can share your favourite photos and videos of your...
- FisherPrice’s Million Moments of Joy: OVERsilly Remember the Fisher-Price Million Moments of Joy site? I mentioned it a few times earlier this year. I love coming up with posts for this project because it sends me poking through my archives, both online and in my stacks of photo albums and shoeboxes, looking for favourite old snapshots...
- A Fisher-Price Little People contest, and two Little People favourites Okay, I apologize in advance for this. It’s not even Halloween and I’m going to blog about holiday gift giving. I’m sorry. Well, not really. I love Christmas, and I love even more having great gift ideas so I’m not panicking at the last minute. When I think of essential...