I mentioned last month that Fisher-Price is about to launch a fun new campaign celebrating the many joys of mother- (and father!) hood. They’ll be inviting parents to share those moments when we are OVERjoyed, but also those moments when we are OVERwhelmed, OVERhugged, OVERtired and of course OVERstimulated! You know, just about every moment while you’re parenting, especially with wee ones in the house.
Last month, I shared my take on the idea on the theme of “overdue” – which I was three times in three pregnancies. I’m at the other end of the spectrum this month, because when it’s all said and done, tumuluous and overwhelming and amazing as it is, babyhood is over so soon!
(Sigh, two years ago this month we disassembled the crib for the last time. One of the hardest things to watch was the garbage truck hauling it away.)
Would you like to play along? Fisher-Price is inviting you to enter their contest and share YOUR moment of joy!
Fisher-Price is celebrating the full range of emotions that we, as parents, feel from time to time, from overjoyed and over the moon to overtired and overdue. Starting next week, you too can share your Million Moments of Joy by uploading a picture, video or text to enter the contest and see what other moms are feeling. By uploading a photo, you could be eligible to win one of eight weekly prize packs!
The value of each prize pack is approximately $200 and each prize pack consists of:
My Little Snugabunny™ Bouncer ($89.99 CAD)
Laugh & Learn™ Dance & Play Puppy ($59.99 CAD)
Ocean Wonders™ Aquarium ($54.99 CAD)
The contest launches next week on the Fisher-Price Million Moments of Joy page and will run for eight weeks.
Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Play Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Fisher Price’s Million Moments of Joy: OVERbalanced Eleven years ago today I was a brand new mother to a week old baby. I felt like my universe had been turned inside out! Despite the books, the websites, the magazines and the endless hours of research I’d done, nothing prepared me for the shock of those first few...
- (Nearly) Wordless Wednesday: A flashback In February, Fisher-Price will be launching a fun new campaign celebrating the many joys of mother- (and father!) hood. They’ll be inviting parents to share those moments when we are OVERjoyed, but also those moments when we are OVERwhelmed, OVERhugged, OVERtired and of course OVERstimulated! You know, just about every...
- Keeping kids entertained on the go – and a giveaway from Fisher-Price! We’re packing up the car again this weekend, heading down to visit family in southern Ontario. It’s been quite a while since our last road trip, and I cant’ wait to hit the road. I don’t know whether car trips are getting easier now that the boys are getting older,...
- Learning through play with Fisher Price A lot of my Friday Family Fun posts have talked about ways you can enjoy summer with your kids, whether engaging them or supervising them or taking them out on adventures. But vacation is supposed to be a break for Mom and Dad, too, and sometimes kids need to learn...
- A Spring into Summer giveaway from Fisher-Price! Late in the afternoon yesterday, after eight solid years days of rain and clouds, the sun came out, the temperatures shot up, and just like that, it felt like summer. Yay! Summer is my favourite season. Bring on the heat, the humidity, the bugs — just let me get out...