Survivor Heros vs Villians = AWESOME!

by DaniGirl on February 12, 2010 · 10 comments

in Life, the Universe and Everything

So, did you watch Survivor last night? Way wicked cool, no? Definitely shaping up to be one of the most intense Survivors ever. If you’re a fan, you’ll love this: Jeff Probst blogging the premiere!

Poor Rupert, my heart broke for him when he broke his toe. And did you catch the preview for next week? What the heck happened to Boston Rob?!?!

I have to say, though, if the whole season ends up being this intense I’m not sure how anyone will survive to the bleeding end!

I know there are other hardcore Survivor fans out there — what say ye, bloggy peeps?

1 Mac and Cheese February 12, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I’m not much of a Survivor fan anymore, but I AM a Boston Rob fan. What did you mean when you asked what happened to him?

2 DaniGirl February 12, 2010 at 2:01 pm
3 Sally February 12, 2010 at 3:09 pm

I’m totally a Survivor fan. While I was watching it I kept thinking to myself, “I wonder if DaniGirl is watching?” Of course you were!

So here’s my question for you. Were the chickens planted? Seems like something the producers would do so they could watch people run around making fools out of themselves…only they were totally focused and successful in their chicken capturing!

4 colleen February 12, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Loved it!

5 Lisa February 12, 2010 at 5:35 pm

I’ve recorded it but haven’t watched yet …. now I really want to see it!!

6 Marianne February 12, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Yes, I have to admit to being a fan. My husband and I treat Thursday nights as “date night” and watch together after the munchkin is in bed (though we PVR it so we can watch commercial-free).

7 Lynn February 12, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I broke up with Survivor at least five years ago but I’ve been totally sucked back in by the villains versus heroes. I just can’t resist Boston Rob. It’s an illness!

Last night’s episode was great. I’m definitely hooked for the rest of the season…although if Boston Rob doesn’t make it past next week it’ll definitely make the show less attractive!

8 DaniGirl February 12, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Sally, I said the same thing about the chickens. Wild chickens, seriously? The true fan of the game in me hopes that they wouldn’t do something so contrived, but that was just a little too convenient, eh?

9 HollyStar February 14, 2010 at 10:13 pm

I couldn’t agree more! I was YELLING at my TV. Loved it! How much did I love Sugar grabbing the bag and just running topless to the mat? How much did I NOT love her blatantly trying to get Colby to “take care of her”? Something is not right with her. I can’t wait to see next week’s episode. I’m not ashamed to say that I have never missed a Survivor episode in 20 seasons.

10 Steve February 15, 2010 at 8:07 am

I have all watched all 20 and love this one too. So many great characters this season, Boston Rob could be in a world of hurt if the commercial is any indication, I mean WTF???

Chickens were totally planted!