I did this meme last year, and thought it was a neat way to take a look back at the year. These are the first sentences of the first posts of each month in 2007:
- Iâ€™m fond of odd-numbered years – they seem to be lucky for me.
- Considering how socially awkward I feel when I donâ€™t have my computer to mediate my conversations, Iâ€™m becoming addicted to these blogger meet-ups!
- Sorry, I still donâ€™t have much for you today.
- Iâ€™m so good to you.
- Parents of preschoolers, consider yourself warned: Thomas the Tank Engineâ€™s popular â€œDay Out With Thomasâ€ is coming to Ottawa this summer!
- First of all, thank you all for your sweet words of congratulations.
- Four states, two provinces, six days, 1850 kms, 546 photographsâ€¦ and weâ€™re back!
- As I mentioned, we spent an extended summer weekend with my brotherâ€™s family at his in-lawsâ€™ cottage.
- Weâ€™re freshly back from our weekend getaway to Smugglersâ€™ Notch Resort in Vermont.
- Tristan has been thinking a lot lately about how things will be when he grows up.
- Yay, itâ€™s November!
- I canâ€™t tell you what a relief it was to be done NaBloPoMo on Friday (yay! I made it!) and not have to worry about throwing together a blog post on the weekend, not because we lacked bloggable fun but because we were so darn busy I hardly had time to sit down let alone blog about it.
I love how so many of the year’s important events – finding out I was pregnant, three great trips, even a year of bloggy socializing – fall into this list, and how prescient the first line turned out!
(Feel free to play along, and leave me a note in the comment box if you do so I can come and check out yours.)