Some blog posts are more fun to write than others, and I had WAY too much fun collaborating with Beloved and all three boys on this one. And then I had TWICE as much fun creating the visuals.
(A dozen! Get it? Cuz they’re eggs? I slay me. Just wait, it gets better!)
Let’s do this countdown style. One dozen reasons why Kinder Surprise eggs are better than chicken eggs:
12. Because the white inside a Kinder Surprise egg is not slimy.
11. Because people are delighted when you surprise them with the gift of a Kinder egg. (Not so much with the chicken egg.)
10. Because chicken eggs don’t have toys inside! Here’s a look at some of the new toys in the classic eggs for 2015! (There’s 50 new toys in each of the classic and pink eggs!)
9. Because you can keep a Kinder Surprise egg stashed in your glove compartment or work desk drawer or other hidey hole and they won’t spoil.
8. Because a Kinder Surprise egg makes a much more compelling
bribe reward than a chicken egg.
7. Because Kinder eggs don’t come from a chicken’s, um, chicken parts.
5. Because it’s easier to share a freshly unwrapped Kinder Surprise egg with your brothers than a freshly cracked raw chicken egg.
4. Because Kinder Surprise toys are more fun to play with than yolks. Seriously, it’s no yolk!
Did someone say yolk, I mean joke?
Where were we? Right – countdown! Top three reasons why Kinder eggs are better than chicken eggs:
3. Because you don’t have to cook a Kinder Surprise egg before you eat it.
2. Because you don’t have to spend five minutes trying to pick out slippery and evasive bits of shell when you unwrap a Kinder Surprise egg.
And the number one reason why Kinder Surprise eggs are better than chicken eggs? BECAUSE THEY’RE CHOCOLATE!!
What’s that? You want more jokes? Of course I have more jokes!
Craving a Kinder Surprise egg of your own? Who could blame you! If you aren’t already, follow Kinder Canada on Facebook, because they’ll be celebrating Games and Puzzle Week from January 26 to 30 with prizes and giveaways!
DISCLOSURE: This post was not endorsed by chickens. Also, Iâ€™m a #KinderMom who is part of the KINDERÂ® Canada influencer team. As part of my affiliation with KINDERÂ® Canada, I am provided with special perks and products. All thoughts, opinions and
horrific exquisite puns are my own.