Have you heard about Kidsfest Ottawa?
At Kidsfest Ottawa families will enjoy quality, family-fun entertainment including stage shows, interactive animal exhibits and opportunities to meet popular children’s characters, explore over 70 exhibitor booths providing a unique platform for parents to purchase products and services for their families, and have access to fun and valuable information and resources.
Some of the events and activities to expect:
the Kratt Brothers will be performing a 1/2 hour live show Amazon Adventure Event on Saturday followed by an autograph signing session
Mike the Knight will delight crowds with two performances on Sunday with his motto “Be a Knight, Do it Right”
“Inspiration Stage” will expand your imagination with songs and music
Junkyard Symphony will perform on the Main Stage both days and later teach children how to play instruments using recycled materials on the Inspiration Stage
Ray’s Reptiles will showcase its new performance of ‘Under the Canopy – Animals of the Rainforest’
Funatorium Emporium will be a new partner with its Gyro Gym, Magnetic Wall, Lego Build & Plasma Cars
Kratt brothers!! *swoon* I have such a mom-crush on them! And there’s a special place in my heart for Ray’s Reptiles, too. We do love our critters around here! The boys are super-excited about attending this one – doesn’t it sound like kid heaven? Kidsfest runs Saturday and Sunday April 5-6 at the EY Centre. For details on tickets and the schedule of events, visit the Kidsfest website.
But you, my bloggy peeps, can win one of two family passes that I have to give away! I have TWO family passes, each comprising two adult and two child admissions to Kidsfest Ottawa on either April 5 or April 6, 2014. If you would like to enter the giveaway to win one of the two family passes, simply leave a comment on this blog post telling me about a family-friendly activity you enjoy in Ottawa.
Here’s the fine print:
- This is a giveaway for one of two sets of family passes to Kidsfest Ottawa on April 5 or 6, 2014.
- A family pass comprises two adult and two child admissions to Kidsfest.
- To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post telling me about a family-friendly Ottawa activity that you enjoy.
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all comments posted. Each winner will win one family pass [2 adult and 2 child admissions] to Kidsfest, good for either April 5 or April 6.
- Everyone who “likes” Postcards from the Mothership on Facebook will get a bonus entry. (This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.) If you already like Postcards from the Mothership on FB, just say so in your comment.
- This giveaway is open only to residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec. (sorry!)
- This giveaway will run until 11:59 pm EDT on Friday March 21, 2014.
- If you win, you must be willing to provide your full name and contact information to me to share with Kidsfest Ottawa. Your pass will be available at the EY Centre’s “Will Call” desk during Kidsfest.
- Please note that the family passes do not include fees for parking at the EY Centre.
Sounds like fun, right? Good luck!
Disclosure: In addition to offering two family passes for this giveaway, Kidsfest also offered us a family pass in exchange for this promotion. Now to figure out which kid has to sit in the parking lot since the pass only covers four admissions, and I don’t think I will be able to convince Beloved to sit this one out, either!
Edited to add: Thank you all for entering. Two winners have been selected and contacted via e-mail and I will share the details once they confirm their availability. However, here’s a good deal for everyone else from Capital Parent: Use promo code ‘CPSOCIAL2014′ and get $3 OFF adult admission when you buy your tickets online!
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Ottawa family fun GIVEAWAY! Hidden Life of Ants at the Nature Museum Can you tell it’s summer? The blog is all family fun all the time these days. And today, I get the opportunity to share the fun with YOU! Have you been to the Museum of Nature lately? I’ve always been fond of it, but it’s been a good couple of...
- BABIES movie pass winners! Congratulations to the three winners of passes to the adorable new movie, BABIES! Simon MacDonald Nathalie St-Pierre Roths Amy of Muddy Boots Yay! I love giving stuff away, and I hope you have a great time seeing this movie. Please drop by and let me know what you thought of...
- Calypso winners! Congratulations to our four winners, and thanks to all who played along. Courtesy of the random number generator, the lucky winners for blog comments are: Karen Rebecca Rachael and our Twitter winner is Shawna! Winners, check your e-mail for details. Thank you to everyone who left AMAZING ideas for enjoying...
- Friday Family Fun: Calypso Water Park – and a giveaway!!!!! It’s no secret that I love Calypso Water Park. I went on a sneak-peek tour when they were getting ready to open it last year, and I blogged about our first visit last summer. We’ve since been two more times, including on Canada Day this year. This most recent visit...
- Calypso Water Park winners! Wow, it looks like a lot of people are as excited about the new Ottawa water park as I am! Thanks to all of you who entered, and for your comments on the sneak peek pictures. It looks like so much fun, doesn’t it? Congratulations to day pass winners Holly...