Looking for some free family fun in Ottawa this Family Day? Come on down to Old Navy in the Rideau Centre!
This is a great complement to Winterlude fun if you want to warm up and dry off and let the kids have some creative fun. You’ll also get a sneak peek of the spring collection for the whole family.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Moms receive mini consultation with expert stylist Sarah Bancroft of VitaminDaily.com
- Kids show off their dance moves on the Twisted Twister Dance Floor
- Or get crafty in the Super Cool Creation Lab and then strike a pose on our Flying Photo Floor
- Crazy cookie and juice bar
I was the official photographer for this event last year, and I was delighted to be asked to come back and cover the 2013 Family Day event. Here’s what the fun looked like last year:
Here’s the details:
Old Navy Family Day Fun
Monday February 18, 2013 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Old Navy, 2nd floor of the Rideau Centre
Looking for other ways to enjoy Family Day in Ottawa? Here’s a few ideas.
Be sure to say hello if you drop by. I’ll be the one with the camera stuck to her face!
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Downtown Family Day fun in Ottawa Looking for a great way to spend next Monday, Family Day, in Ottawa? Head downtown and make your way through these three fun events! Start out on ice and join Mayor Jim Watson for a Family Day skating party from 11 am to 2 pm at the city’s new Rink...
- This week in pictures: Surprise, more winter photos! I read in the Citizen that we now have two full hours more daylight than we did on the winter solstice, and that the sun is now half way to the highest point it reaches in the summer sky. Clearly, there are signs that spring is pending – one of...
- Photo auction finalé and my traitorous date So can you stand just ONE more post about the Why I Love Ottawa/Gatineau photo contest? Because I really want to tell you how it all came out! The auction was, as I may have mentioned, last Saturday at Harry’s OttawaStudioWorks studio. I’d hoped Beloved and I could attend together...
- Celebrate Ottawa’s history with free family fun at the Rideau Canal Festival this weekend All summer long, I have been meaning to write a series of posts about the history of the Rideau Canal and how it is tied up with the history of Manotick. Each day I work I drive 20 km back and forth beside our gorgeous Canal, and I often think...
- Fun Ottawa event for a great cause: Celebrity photo auction to support the Ottawa Food Bank Okay, you’ve heard me talking about it for weeks. Now’s your chance to get in on the action! This Saturday, February 23, drop by Harry Nowell’s downtown studio to place YOUR bid in the 2013 media/celebrity “Why I Love Ottawa/Gatinea” photo auction! You might remember I spent a cold week...