We had a lot of fun on our second day at sea with Royal Caribbean International and Fisher Price on the Allure of the Seas today. So much fun, in fact, that I’m exhausted! I will get around to telling you a whole lot more about our ship tour tomorrow, but I wanted to share this with you for now. But first, please excuse me for a minute.
Ahem. Mom? Could you please avert your eyes? Safely hidden? Okay then.
Here’s what my baby boy did on his first day on this incredible ship. First, he suited up with his safety gear.
Then, he stepped up to the platform for the amazing zip line that stretches eight decks above the Boardwalk. Lookit this! (Mom, you’re still not looking, right?)
Wheeeee! There he goes!
And then today? (Mom, you continue to not look, right?) I did it too!!!
I don’t know whether you should be more impressed that I zipped 82 feet across a 100 foot deep canyon, or that I finally let someone else hold the camera for once!
And while Simon was not terribly interested in the zipline (he has more sense than Tristan and I combined sometimes) he did enjoy the Flow Rider surf simulator.
And even Lucas got in on the adventure action when he hopped behind the wheels in this Fisher-Price version of commuter chaos.
Oops, almost forgot — hang on for a second….
Okay, Mom, you can look again! And hey, Mom, this one is for you!
There was a little bit of fun for everyone on the Allure of the Seas today. If this doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what will!
Related posts (automatically generated):
- Family fun and other diversions on the Allure of the Seas – and a giveaway! Alas, a mere two weeks after our return from the amazing Allure of the Seas, I finally share the last post in my not-so-liveblogging of our cruise. Hey, my tanned Caribbean skin has not yet completely faded back to Canadian winter white, that’s got to count for something, right? So...
- Our beachy day at Labadee, Haiti Okay, I’m feeling a little less freaked out about this whole hurricane thing now. Apparently we’re taking evasive manoeuvers which still sound to me to be perilously close to the storm, but as technologically advanced as the Allure of the Seas is, the transporter beams are still in the beta...
- A virtual tour of the Allure of the Seas I ran out of cruise before I ran out of things to say, so I’ll be continuing the live-blogging of our Allure of the Seas vacation for a few more days weeks. Consider it live-blogging by tape delay! I wanted to wait until I’d had a chance to properly explore...
- Hello from the sea! As I type this to you, I am sitting on a pulled-out sofa bed in our stateroom, listening to the sea rush by below us. In case you missed it, we are aboard Royal Caribbean International’s flagship Allure of the Seas, currently at sea between Florida and Haiti., courtesy of...
- In which she spills the beans on a secret she’s been (not very successfully) keeping You may have picked up my not-so-subtle hints recently (so not good with the subtlty) that we have something big in the works for this fall. And by big, I mean biggest IN THE WORLD. I have been trying to write this blog post for a while, and I can...