This is cool – Invisible Labels from Mabel

by DaniGirl on April 1, 2009 · 7 comments

I’ve said before I’m a fan of Mabel’s Labels, and they just keep setting the bar higher with new and interesting products. They kindly offered me and my readers a limited-time special offer discount of 15% off any order to celebrate the arrival of their new line of Invisible Sticky Labels. I’ve often wanted to have a more discreet label,and this would work perfectly. I’m getting them for all my camera equipment. Click through before noon on Thursday to receive 15% off your entire order!

mabelapril

1 DaniGirl April 1, 2009 at 5:49 am

*grin*

Did I get you?

The discount really is valid, though, so enter coupon code APRILFOOLSDAY at the checkout to receive your 15% discount through noon tomorrow. Thanks to Mabel’s Labels for inviting me to play along!!

2 Mom on the Go April 1, 2009 at 8:01 am

I was wondering about the technology that caused them to turn visible. Sigh. Critical thinking is not my strength this morning. Great marketing effort, though.

3 Shannon April 1, 2009 at 8:48 am

Didn’t get me!!! Cute though!!

4 Theresa April 1, 2009 at 2:24 pm

YEP….looked all over the site for the damned labels!! Came back here to see if anyone else had trouble fining them….LOL!!!

Good one!!!

5 Fawn April 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm

Haha! Yep, got me, too. The whole April Fool’s thing didn’t really enter my consciousness today, so I was totally going, “Why the heck would you want these? I need to figure out what they’re supposed to be used for.” Thanks for the giggle!

6 Shannon April 2, 2009 at 6:16 am

Yes, I’m a sucker and even sat here for several minutes looking at the ad and trying to picture this, and what good they would be.

But I also love these labels too – I got some a year or two ago and haven’t looked back since!! They are awesome!

7 Windex April 2, 2009 at 11:00 am

Thanks for this site! I had never heard of them! I ordered something with that discount!