Yeah, I suppose I can see that

by DaniGirl on July 18, 2007 · 8 comments

in Books

Filched from Angry Pregnant Lawyer and Mimilou:

What Harry Potter Character are You?

Hermione Granger

You are a smart and intelligent person. You use your smarts to help out friends. You can be emotional at times but you always seem to be in the mood to help someone out.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

Beloved has decided to get a jump start on me and pick up Deathly Hallows at midnight on Friday at our local book store. It will be waiting for me when I wake up on Saturday. Being woken up at 6 am on a weekend never sounded so appealing!

1 Suzanne July 18, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Waahh! Now I am questioning my plan to have the book delivered on Saturday…

2 Suzanne July 18, 2007 at 8:57 pm

Waahh! Now I am questioning my plan to have the book delivered on Saturday…

3 cait July 19, 2007 at 1:50 pm

You’re so lucky! The little neighbourhood bookstore I decided to support doesn’t open till NOON on Saturday! Now I’m more than happy to give them my business, but come on, at least try to make me want to shop there instead of going to the highly efficient, soulless, corporate giants. It’s not that I expect them to be open all night, but they could at least bend their “summer hours” (noon to 5)for an event like this one.
It’s not like being open 5 hours a day is such a strain that they couldn’t put in a little extra effort for just one day.
That said, I’m still really glad that I live in a neighbourhood that has tiny bookstores, and if an event like this happens again, I’ll probably give them my custom, and try not to be a baby about a few measly hours!

4 cait July 19, 2007 at 1:50 pm

5 Sharon July 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

AWWW I’m so jealous. I may have to get up and DRIVE to get mine. I can’t wait to read it. And we have 3 fighting to read it. Better get 2.
Sharon

6 Sharon July 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

Sharon

7 Sharon July 19, 2007 at 2:42 pm

This is WHO I am… RIGHT ON! LMAO!
[url=http://www.quiztron.com/tests/harry_potter_charact_quiz_31225.htm][img]http://www.make-a-quiz.com/quiz_images/full_750212219.jpg[/img][/url]
Harry Potter
You are an outgoing, fun person. You like taking charge and you’re a leader. You would do anything to help someone in need and you don’t understand why everyone is so infatated with you.

8 Sharon July 19, 2007 at 2:42 pm

This is WHO I am… RIGHT ON! LMAO!
Harry Potter