Blogger is holding today’s post for ransom. I can post titles but not content. More soon!

by DaniGirl on February 19, 2007 · 36 comments

in Life, the Universe and Everything

1 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

I’m tempted to post the whole thing in the comment box. Damn blogger! I even tried e-mailing the post, but it won’t update.
I’ll keep trying. Meanwhile, talk amongst yourselves. How was your weekend?

2 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

I’ll keep trying. Meanwhile, talk amongst yourselves. How was your weekend?

3 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

I’ll keep trying. Meanwhile, talk amongst yourselves. How was your weekend?

4 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 2:22 pm

I’ll keep trying. Meanwhile, talk amongst yourselves. How was your weekend?

5 Miche February 19, 2007 at 2:24 pm

That’s very curious Dani….
I vote for publishing the post in the comments!

6 Miche February 19, 2007 at 2:24 pm

That’s very curious Dani….
I vote for publishing the post in the comments!

7 Miche February 19, 2007 at 2:24 pm

That’s very curious Dani….
I vote for publishing the post in the comments!

8 Miche February 19, 2007 at 2:24 pm

That’s very curious Dani….
I vote for publishing the post in the comments!

9 andrea from the fishbowl February 19, 2007 at 2:44 pm

Sorry you’re having tech troubles. Perhaps this is the sign you’ve been waiting for. Time for a new platform methinks!
p.s. this was our Saturday … in photo format. πŸ™‚

10 andrea from the fishbowl February 19, 2007 at 2:44 pm

p.s. this was our Saturday … in photo format. πŸ™‚

11 andrea from the fishbowl February 19, 2007 at 2:44 pm

p.s. this was our Saturday … in photo format. πŸ™‚

12 andrea from the fishbowl February 19, 2007 at 2:44 pm

p.s. this was our Saturday … in photo format. πŸ™‚

13 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm

Can’t see your photos from here, Andrea! No Flickr access. Will check them out from home.
In lieu of a post, here’s a funny search hit from the weekend. Some poor sod must have been disappointed when he found me: http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&q=hot%2Bmoms%2Bwith%2Bno%2Bclothes%2Bat%2Bblogspot&kgs=0&kls=1

14 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm

15 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm

16 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm

17 Loukia February 19, 2007 at 3:17 pm

Oh, no! I’m not having any problems… yet! Hope your issues are resolved soon, Dani! Also hope you had a nice weekend!

18 Loukia February 19, 2007 at 3:17 pm

19 Loukia February 19, 2007 at 3:17 pm

20 Loukia February 19, 2007 at 3:17 pm

21 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 4:03 pm

Three hours later, and I can’t post on either blog. I get the interface, can go ahead and type, but the content disappears each time I press ‘publish’ or ‘save’. Grrrr!

22 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 4:03 pm

23 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 4:03 pm

24 DaniGirl February 19, 2007 at 4:03 pm

25 alison February 19, 2007 at 5:37 pm

How annoying! I was able to publish to Blogger this morning. Weird. Maybe you should just post to comments so that we can get our fix of Postcards today.

26 alison February 19, 2007 at 5:37 pm

27 alison February 19, 2007 at 5:37 pm

28 alison February 19, 2007 at 5:37 pm

29 snackmommy February 20, 2007 at 12:52 am

Can I admit I find it a wee bit funny that you may get more comments than usual on a day when you post….nothing.

30 snackmommy February 20, 2007 at 12:52 am

31 snackmommy February 20, 2007 at 12:52 am

32 snackmommy February 20, 2007 at 12:52 am

33 DaniGirl February 20, 2007 at 2:36 am

Snackmommy – I know. Makes me rethink the three hour a day I dedicate to coming up with shit and then writing it real purty-like, let me tell you.

34 DaniGirl February 20, 2007 at 2:36 am