When I started back to work here, I noticed that more than one of my old friends were wearing these gorgeous crystal star pendants. I couldn’t help but admire them (oooo, shiny! — and you may have noticed I have a thing for stars) and I was delighted to find out that they’re hand-made by one of my colleagues, Karine Eyamie.
Karine is the talent behind Mizdragonfly Jewelry, and creator of the most amazing and unique handmade jewelry. Karine says, “All Mizdragonfly creations are designed and handcrafted with love by me in my home loft studio. I spend countless hours searching for vintage treasures to combine with new pieces for creating my unique jewellery line. My collections are limited editions and one-of-a-kind pieces, so each Mizdragonfly creation is as special as you are.” You can check out all her creations on the Mizdragonfly site, and on her Facebook page.
I had to have my own star pendant, and I love love love it. I love the way it goes with anything from jeans to dressy, I love the star shape, I love the weight and quality of it, and the boys love how the prisms throw rainbows every time I step into the sun wearing it. And now all the girls at the office have to sit down and make up a calendar of who is wearing their star pendant when, so we don’t all show up wearing ours on the same day! 😉 When I was at Blissdom Canada, I got all sorts of comments and compliments on it. Each time someone noticed it, I told said, “Isn’t it gorgeous? Watch the blog because I’m going to give one away soon!”
And here we are! Karine has generously donated one of her unique, handmade pieces for a bloggy giveaway. In fact, the lucky winner will be able to choose from three pieces!
Choice #1: Full Moon Adjustable Bohemian Gold Ring
Choice #3: Swarovski crystal star pendant (link not currently available)
Aren’t they spectacular? Would you like to win one? Here’s the details.
- The prize is your choice of one of the three custom-created pieces of jewelry above: the bracelet, the pendant or the ring.
- To enter, visit the Mizdragonfly site and leave a comment naming one piece you like.
- For an additional entry, “heart” Mizdragonfly’s Etsy shop and leave a separate comment to let me know you did.
- I can’t give you another entry for “liking” Mizdragonfly’s Facebook page because Facebook would not like that – but it would be good karma if you did!
- Contest opens today, October 28 and runs through Tuesday November 1, 2011 at noon EDT.
- One winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on this post by Wednesday November 2, 2011.
- You must be willing to share your mailing address with me to receive the prize.
- Void where prohibited by law, including the province of Quebec.
Thank you, Karine, for sponsoring this great giveaway!
Good luck to all!
Edited to add: Congratulations to Dawna, comment #15, winner of this giveaway. I’ll be in touch to arrange delivery of your choice of beautiful Mizdragonfly pieces! Thanks all for playing along!